Terms of Usage
Calafornia Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Terms of Usage
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
The following governs your own usage of all the pages on the web hosted by RVGZ a Dutch Company, and any partners owned or managed by RVGZ with the chamber of commerce registration number 000028893351 (collectively referred to as “BillofSalePro.com”, “we” or the “Website”). By using the website, you expressly agree and consent to the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept the following terms and conditions, then please do not usage this Website.
1. WHO DOES THIS APPLY TO? This Terms is applicable to any Usager who enters the Website. The definition of a “Usager” is an end usager who either creates a registration on our Website in order to create a form, downloads or prints any information, content, materials or documents (referred to throughout as “Website Content”), whether published by BillofSalePro.com or created by the Usager, or makes usage of any of the Website’s services. A Usager also includes anyone who usages any of our services or tools without registering on our Website. These Terms of Usage apply to all Website Content and services made available through the Website at any time, including those not available as of the “Effective Date” above.
2. WHAT IS YOUR OBLIGATION AS A USER OF THIS SITE?
You represent that you are 18 years or older and are not prohibited from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. You agree to provide accurate and complete information on the Website’s registration form. You acknowledge that BillofSalePro.com owns your own account and that you have no ownership rights to your own account. You agree to abide by the following rules:
- You agree not to disseminate your own usager name or password and that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own usager name and password to protect your own personal information. Whether you authorize it or not, you are responsible for any and all usages of your own registration.
- You agree to notify BillofSalePro.com immediately of any unauthorized usage of your own registration and password.
- You agree not to present BillofSalePro.com Website Content (or permit Website Content to be presented) in such a way that it appears to be available from a third-party Website.
- You agree to not delete or revise any material posted by others.
- You agree to not breach or attempt to breach the security measures incorporated in the Website or access data not intended for your own usage.
- You agree to not log into a server or account which you are not authorized to usage.
- You agree that you will not usage the Website to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services.
- You agree to not usage the Website for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that would violate international, federal or local laws or regulations.
- You agree not to interfere with the service to any Usager, host or network.
- You agree not to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, translate or disassemble any portion of the Website.
- You agree not to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
- You agree to access the Website one and only through the interfaces provided by the Website or by navigating to BillofSalePro.com using a web browser.
- You agree to not usage software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in or on the Website.
- You agree to not usage or copy information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from the Website to provide any service that is competitive with the Website.
- You agree to report inappropriate postings or conduct to BillofSalePro.com.
- You agree to not (i) copy, print (except for the express limited purpose permitted), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Website or any Website Content retrieved therefrom without BillofSalePro.com ‘s express written permission; (ii) usage the Website or any materials obtained from the Website to develop, or as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism. To the extent you usage or obtain contract, application, terms or other Website Content from BillofSalePro.com, its licensors or the Website, all such information is intended by BillofSalePro.com for personal usage by individual consumers one and only.
3. PENALTIES FOR IMPROPER USE.
Your violation of any of these Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. BillofSalePro.com will investigate occurrences relating to such violations and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Usagers involved in such violations. If BillofSalePro.com determines you misled BillofSalePro.com or violated these rules or the Terms of Usage, we reserve the right to terminate this Terms and your own usage of the Website. BillofSalePro.com is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its Usagers, but it may investigate and respond when violations are reported. It is your own responsibility to ensure that your own usage of the Website complies with these Terms of Usage and all applicable laws.
4. LICENSE OF SITE CONTENT.
BillofSalePro.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to:
- access and usage the Website strictly in accordance with this Terms;
- usage the Website solely for personal, non-commercial usages;
- share your own content with friends, relatives and trusted advisors for the purpose of assisting you with your own personal
- print information from the Website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes maintaining all copyright and other policies contained therein.
5. WHEN YOU WANT TO UPLOAD/POST OR DISTRIBUTE FORMS AND DOCUMENTS.
- Your Documents may not contain: (i) confidential or private information belonging to others; (ii) material that infringes on intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others; (iii) anything sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; (iv) anything offensive to another person or entity; (v) anything that may give rise to criminal or civil liability, (vi)
anything providing instructional information about illegal activities; (vii) any computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the usage of, any hardware, software or equipment; or (viii) any unauthorized advertising, promotional material, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
- You may not usage your own Documents to: (i) impersonate another person, living or dead; (ii) post false, inaccurate or misleading information; (iii) post advertisements; (iv) post chain letters or pyramid schemes; (v) post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise; or (vi) restrict the ability of any other person to usage the Website.
- If you have an idea or information that you want to remain confidential or do not want others to usage, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your own sharing it, do not post it to any portion of the BillofSalePro.com’s Website or to any other Website through BillofSalePro.com. BillofSalePro.com is not responsible for a user’s misuse or misappropriation of any content or information posted on or through our Website.
- BillofSalePro.com has no obligation to review Documents posted on the Website, but it may do so in its sole discretion. Documents found to violate these Terms of Usage may be removed at BillofSalePro.com’s sole discretion and may result in BillofSalePro.com terminating your own usage of the Website or our services.
- Special Terms Related To Profiles and Documents: As part of the services offered on our Website, BillofSalePro.com permits the creation of an electronic profile for individuals who register for the Website (“Profiles”). These profiles may include graphics, images, text, or data. BillofSalePro.com does not screen or review any of the Usager posted/uploaded materials to determine suitability for any purpose. In addition, BillofSalePro.com will not be considered an agent for anyone submitting a Document or other materials through the Website or any company that may view a person’s Document or materials through the Website. Nothing herein will be construed to create an employer-employee, agency or other relationship between BillofSalePro.com and any individual or entity. BillofSalePro.com has no responsibility for, control over or liability related to anyone using this Website or any Document posted or uploaded to the Website. The Website is merely a venue for Usagers to create and edit Documents and for others to view Documents when the Usager provides permission. BillofSalePro.com does not review, screen, edit or monitor the Documents posted on our Website or make any judgments about or selections of Documents or individuals. BillofSalePro.com is not party to any transaction between Usagers through the Website and has no control over the Documents or the quality, truth, accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of such materials. BillofSalePro.com makes no representations or warranties about any material Usagers post on our Website.
6. BillofSalePro.com DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE.
BillofSalePro.com is not a law firm. By using this Website, you acknowledge and agree that BillofSalePro.com and its affiliates are not providing legal advice or acting as your own attorney, and you assume full responsibility for any consequences and costs associated with your own usage of this Website and as it relates to your own legal matters. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is created with BillofSalePro.com. BillofSalePro.com strives to keep its legal documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, becausage the law changes rapidly, BillofSalePro.com cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Website or downloadable documentation is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind BillofSalePro.com provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the legal information contained on the Website or downloadable documentation is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your own specific problem, or if your own specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your own area. If, prior to my purchase, I believe that BillofSalePro.com, is giving me any legal advice, opinion or recommendation about my legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies, I will not proceed with this purchase, and any purchase that I do make will be null and void. Is not a party to any terms that you enter into as a result of the usage of any Document that you create, usage or download from the Website. Usage of the Website and any Document does not constitute an attorney-client relationship, joint venture or partnership between BillofSalePro.com and any Usager or third party.
In order to usage our services that have fees associated with them, you must provide accurate billing and payment information. You agree to pay BillofSalePro.com for all charges incurred as a result of your own usage of the Website, including all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges. You authorize BillofSalePro.com to bill your own designated payment method for such charges. If BillofSalePro.com, for any reason, does not receive payment from your own designated payment method, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by BillofSalePro.com or its vendor. Every time you usage the Website, you reaffirm that (i) BillofSalePro.com (or its billing agent) is authorized to bill your own chosen payment method; (ii) BillofSalePro.com may submit charges incurred under your own account for payment; and (iii) you will be responsible for such charges.
- The Price and availability of any product or service offered through the Website are subject to change without notice. Refunds and exchanges will be subject to BillofSalePro.com’s refund and exchange policies then in effect. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or on your own behalf through the Website, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including without limitation, any applicable taxes.
8. REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY.
If you are less than 100% satisfied with our services or feel there has been an error in billing, please contact us immediately so that we can help you resolve the issue. If you are still not satisfied you may request a refund for up to 7 days after signing up for any service offered on the Website, inclusive of any free trial period. After 7 days you may cancel any subscription or access to the Website, but you will not be entitled to a refund.
9. THIRD PARTIES.
Third parties may offer or provide materials through the pages on our Website. You also may obtain access to other sites on the Internet through the pages on our Website. By providing this service, BillofSalePro.com is not undertaking any responsibility or liability for information or publications of third parties on the Internet even if you access them through these pages. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and that third party. You agree that BillofSalePro.com will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties’ links and/or ads on the Website and BillofSalePro.com expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through these pages or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the usage thereof. We and/or third-parties may make available through the Website message boards, chat functionality and comment features to which you are able to post information and materials (each, a “Forum”). PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SUCH FORUMS MAY BE PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY, AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUCH THIRD PARTY AS WELL AS THIS AGREEMENT.
10. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
BillofSalePro.com makes no representations or warranties with regard to the Website Content (including, without limitation, third party material) or communications from Customer Service representatives, all of which are provided on an “as is” and/or “as available” basis. BillofSalePro.com hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. BillofSalePro.com makes no representations or warranties that the services provided by the Website or any customer service representatives will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the pages or the server that makes them available are free from virusages, worms or other harmful components. If your own usage of the Website results directly or indirectly in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, BillofSalePro.com is not responsible for such costs. BillofSalePro.com also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible via these pages or customer service representatives, including information posted by Usagers or third parties, is accurate, complete, current, reliable or truthful. BillofSalePro.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any Usager communications or personalization settings. Nothing on the Website will be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any Usager or third party, any web Website, product, service, experience, recruiting, hiring or otherwise. No advice or information obtained by any Usager from BillofSalePro.com or its personnel will create any warranty not expressly provided for in this Terms. You agree that any reliance on materials/information posted by Usagers or on any other form of communication with Usagers will be at your own own risk. BillofSalePro.com acts as, among other things, a portal for the online distribution and publication of Usager submitted information and has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring Usager posted material or information, although it reserves the right to do so. BillofSalePro.com makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the Website Content in meeting objectives of Usagers. BillofSalePro.com does not guarantee that Documents created, checked or reviewed using the Website, Documents written by BillofSalePro.com or materials posted by Usagers will result in an terms, contract or successful application, for whatever reason made, made by any Usager or third party. You hereby represent and warrant that you (i) are using the Website Content solely for your own own personal usage and not for any business or research purpose; (ii) are not a human resource specialist, researcher, hiring manager or other similar employee of a business or organization that is accessing employment hiring or firing Website Content for usage in your own job duties or for the benefit of your own employer or organization; (iii) will not usage the Website Content for commercial purposes and will not aggregate, redistribute or otherwise transmit the Website Content to any other individual or entity; and (iv) will not usage (or plan, encourage or help others to usage) the Website for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by this Terms of Usage Terms or by applicable law.
11. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BillofSalePro.com AND ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THESE PAGES, SERVICES, AND SITE CONTENT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DOCUMENTS WRITTEN OR CREATED BY BillofSalePro.com, AND ANY OTHER USER INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH) OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF BillofSalePro.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (a) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (b) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (e) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT. BillofSalePro.com RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE, TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY, THE SITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF) WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU AGREE THAT BillofSalePro.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THE SITE. IF ANY LIMITATIONS ARE HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN BillofSalePro.com’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY NON-DIRECT TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO U.S. $50.00 IN THE AGGREGATE. IN NO EVENT SHALL BillofSalePro.com (ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THESE PAGES), BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS IN THE AGGREGATE OF U.S. $50.00 OR FIVE TIMES THE AMOUNT OF YOUR MOST RECENT MONTHLY PAYMENT (IN THE EVENT YOU ARE A PAYING SUBSCRIBER), WHICHEVER IS LESS. IF ANY PART OF THE EXCLUSIONS OF DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN IS UNENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, BillofSalePro.com’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY RELATED THERETO WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. BillofSalePro.com CANNOT AND DOES NOT CHECK EACH USER’S IDENTITY. WE ARE NOT INVOLVED IN USER-TO-USER DEALINGS NOR DO WE CONTROL THE BEHAVIOR OF PARTICIPANTS ON ANY SITE. THEREFORE, IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE USERS, YOU RELEASE BillofSalePro.com (AND OUR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL AND DIRECT AND INDIRECT) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
12. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
The Website and all rights, title and interest in and to the Website is the sole property of BillofSalePro.com and/or its Affiliates or licensors, and is protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties. ” BillofSalePro.com ” and the BillofSalePro.com design logo are registered service or trademarks. All related services and service names, design marks and slogans are also the service marks or trademarks of BillofSalePro.com. In addition, the “look” and “feel” of the Website (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are protected by BillofSalePro.com’s trademarks, service marks and copyrights. Each Usager retains ownership of any materials the Usager submits through the Website (each, a “Submission”). However, in order to make Submissions available on the Website and to best provide you with services tailored to such Submissions, BillofSalePro.com requires certain rights to Usager Submissions. By submitting materials to our Website, including Documents, the Usager grants to BillofSalePro.com and its designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid up, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation or further notice to you: (i) to usage, reproduce, distribute, adapt, edit, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform such Submission, and the contents of such Submission, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for BillofSalePro.com’s business, marketing and promotional purposes and (ii) to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; provided however, such rights will be subject to any restrictions or limitations established by the Usager in connection with the creation or maintenance of such Document (for example, if you limit availability of your own Document, BillofSalePro.com will usage commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the availability of your own Document complies with the settings you selected). By way of further explanation, BillofSalePro.com would not be able to perform many of the services we offer without your own granting BillofSalePro.com these rights. For example, without the right to “adapt,” we would be unable to make the necessary changes to the Submissions so that the Submissions meet our technical criteria; without the right to reproduce, we would be unable to make copies of Submissions on our servers to post the Submissions. For each Submission, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses as set forth in this section and that such Submission through the Website complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for verifying any and all information contained in any Submission, including, without limitation, confirming your own own data, terms or language, and that BillofSalePro.com is not responsible for correcting any information provided to any third party. You further irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each Submission that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory. If you have a good faith belief that materials available on the Website infringe your own copyright, send BillofSalePro.com a notice requesting that we remove the material or block access to it and we will investigate the claim and inform you of the results.
13. FITNESS FOR USE.
BillofSalePro.com makes no representation as to appropriateness or availability for usage of any of its Website Content in any particular location. Those who choose to access these pages do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
14. BINDING ARBITRATION.
THIS SECTION PROVIDES FOR RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF IN A COURT BY A JUDGE OR JURY. If any dispute arises, you must first contact BillofSalePro.com by email at support@BillofSalePro.com, so that we can endeavor to resolve the issue. In the event that we cannot resolve a dispute within sixty (60) days of notification, then all disputes arising under or relating to this Terms will be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (“Supplementary Procedures”) as it may be amended from time to time.
15. FREE TRIALS
Your BillofSalePro.com subscription or membership (“membership”) may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your own membership lasts for one week, which is 168 hours (seven consecutive 24-hour periods). For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Free trials are for new subscribers or members one and only. RVGZ reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your own free trial eligibility. Free trials are limited to one per housagehold. Any member of a housagehold that obtains a second free trial will not be eligible for refunds for any reason.
We will begin billing for monthly membership fees at the end of the free trial period of your own membership and your own membership will automatically renew monthly unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the specific details of your own membership, including monthly membership price and end date of your own free trial period, visit our website and click the “My Profile” link on the “My BillofSalePro.com” page. We may authorize your own Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your own available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your own free trial period.
16. GENERAL TERMS.
- Entire Terms. This Terms of Usage Terms constitutes the full terms between you and BillofSalePro.com and governs your own usage of the Website, superseding any prior termss between you and BillofSalePro.com with respect to the Website.
- Usager Remedies. You acknowledge that, except as expressly provided elsewhere in this Terms, your own one and only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of service made by BillofSalePro.com or any policies or practices in providing this Website or our services, including without limitation any change in content or any change in the amount or type of fees or charges associated with our services, is to cancel your own subscription or usager account, as applicable. In no event will you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the BillofSalePro.com’ services.
- Choice of Law and Forum. The Terms of Usage and the relationship between you and BillofSalePro.com will be governed by the laws of the Netherlands without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and BillofSalePro.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the country of The Netherlands.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BillofSalePro.com (and its officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any third party claims, actions or demands (including, without limitation, costs, damages and reasonable legal and accounting fees) alleging or resulting from or in connection with your own usage of the Website.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of BillofSalePro.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Usage will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of the Terms of Usage is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Usage will remain in full force and effect.
- Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or causage of action arising out of or related to usage of the Website or the Terms of Usage must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or causage of action arose or be forever barred.
- BillofSalePro.com reserves the right to update or amend these Terms of Usage at any time without notice.
- Term and Termination. This Terms is effective until terminated. BillofSalePro.com, at its sole discretion, may terminate your own access to or usage of the Website, at any time and for any reason. Such termination, including deactivation or deletion of your own password and usager name, and all related information and files associated with it may happen without prior notice. BillofSalePro.com is not liable to you or any third party for any termination of your own access to the Website or to any such information or files and will not be required to make such information or files available to you.
- For purposes of service messages and notices about the services to you, notice will consist of an email from BillofSalePro.com to the email address associated with your own account, regardless of any other information we may have. BillofSalePro.com will have no liability associated with your own failure to maintain accurate contact information.
- Customer Service. No customer service representatives usaged by BillofSalePro.com are permitted to bind the company or contravene this Terms of Usage Terms. In addition, BillofSalePro.com expressly disclaims any liability for information provided by its customer service representatives to the extent the information is inconsistent with information set forth herein.
- Section Titles. Section titles in this Terms of Usage Terms are for convenience one and only and have no legal effect.
If you have questions about any of the provisions described above, please contact us at Support@BillofSalePro.com.