- What is BillofSalePro.com?
- How Much is BillofSalePro.com?
- How long does my Subscription last?
- How to Edit my Bill of Sale?
- How to Download an Bill of Sale?
- How to Sign a Bill of Sale?
- Do I Need a Credit Card?
- I do not know the date when the Bill of Sale will be executed. Can I fill in the date later?
What is BillofSalePro.com?
BillofSalePro.com.com is a website that provides a library of fillable and printable Bill of Sale forms (BillofSalePro.com) that are created after you answer some simple questions. We guide you through all fields to create a professional Bill of Sale.
How Much is BillofSalePro.com?
There are two types of access:
$4.99 for 3 months unlimited access to BillofSalePro.com – This popular deal comes with full access. You can cancel this at anytime, there is no obligation or termination fee. In this 3 months period, you can create as many Bill of Sale documents as you like. Start creating your Bill of Sale.
$14.99 for 1 year unlimited access to BillofSalePro.com – This deal comes with full access. You can cancel this at anytime, there is no obligation or termination fee. In this 1 year period, you can create as many Bill of Sale documents as you like. Start creating your Bill of Sale.
How long does my Subscription last?
Your subscribtion is for a certain period (e.g. 3 months). After this period your subscription ends and will not automatically renew. When you want to renew your subscription for a new period you simply go to ‘My Account’ and click ‘Orders’ and then ‘Order again’.
Step 1 – Sign-in to your account and go to your Subscription page.
Step 2 – Go to ‘Orders’ and click your most recent Order. Scroll down and click the button ‘Order again’. This will renew your subscription and you will receive a confirmation email.
How to Edit a Bill of Sale?
As long as your creating your Bill of Sale you can edit it. When you download or create a Bill of Sale it opens in a new tab, switch to the right tab to edit the information. When you exit the tab in your internet browser, your information should be entered again. In this case it is wise to use ‘Autofill in your browser’. Your internet browser (e.g. Chrome or Firefox etc) remembers the information you entered on BillofSalePro.com
More information on how to enable autofill in your internet browser can be find here: Computerhope.com
How to Download an Bill of Sale?
You simply press on of the following buttons ‘Create Bill of Sale’ or ‘Download Bill of Sale’ at BillofSalePro.com
How to Sign a Bill of Sale?
There are two (2) ways to sign a Bill of Sale:
1. e-Sign – When you open the PDF document in a PDF editor like Acrobat Reader or any other PDF Reader. You can draw your signature on your computer electronically. This signature may be completed by using your mouse or trackpad to mimic your signature.
2. Print & Sign – With all documents you can handwrite your signature after printing your physical document. Usually when there is a witness or notary public involved you choose to Print & Sign.
Do I Need a Credit Card?
No, you can first try it for free. There is a watermark on the Bill of Sale when you try it. Wen you choose to use BillofSalePro.com you can pay with Paypal Credit or your Creditcard.
I do not know the date when the Bill of Sale will be executed. Can I fill in the date later?
Yes, by leaving the ‘Date Sold’ field blank, a blank line will be inserted into the agreement so that you can add the correct date after printing the document.